Saturday 22 October 2011

Workshop 3 - week 1

This is my first model which based on 'Cubico'. Since it follows cubico, I make everything with rectangular prism. Moreover, the prism is also hanging on several side and having a different size, so it would be more abstract but still have its shape. Beside that, to make it more abstract, the prism is only having several enclose area. In order to make it more interesting, I also make a hole, so it would have a nice shadow. However, since the shape of this model is like a house, I change it in the second week.

For the montage, I also try to make the tone color of the model is same with the background. And the way is by adjust the lighting during the process of photographing, and it also can be change when I use Photoshop.







No comments:

Post a Comment